The Archangels Greek School was founded in 1928 and was originally located on Elm Street in Stamford. In 1958, a new building was built at Bedford & Third Streets, the same building we use today. The children at that time would attend Greek School everyday. Father George Poulos would pick them up from their homes to bring them to school. Today’s busy lifestyle only affords a once a week Greek School for pre-school through eighth grade.
- Greek School Committee – Evelyn Bilias Lolis, chair
- Principal – Maria Ntini
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Level – Sandra Canaras
- Level A – Maria Ntini
- Level B – Georgia Konstantinou
- Level C – Dimitra Papagianni
- Level D – Thanos Kokkalas
- Level E – Georgia Konstantinou
- PTO President – Vasso Spanos
The mission of the Archangels Greek School is to teach our children the Greek Language and the Orthodox Christian tradition and faith while leading them to understand and assume their responsibilities in the shaping of a better Greek-American community.
PTO meets every second Thursday of the month at 8p.m. by Zoom. As you may already know, as the parent